Monday, February 22, 2021

Through The Looking Glass CFRU Feb 24 2021

 Here's the playlist

My Muse ... Para Lia

Beautiful It's You (Brian Asha cover)...Dead Red Velvet *

You Sold Yourself for Nothing ... Christian and the Sinners *

Song of CoAklan ... Cathal Coughlan

You and I ... Black Creek Reign/Danny Fernandez*

Girls Just Wanna Dance ... Modesty Blaise

Maybe We Can Go To The Moon ... Greg Clarke *

Separated ... The Weather Station *

Flowers Were Better ... Alicia Clara *

Moving Mountains ... Hewson Grey *

Going Home ... Eclecticus *

Not In My Life ... Bad Breed *

Tears of Pearls ... Wingtips

Go Small ... Seeming

Hold Still ... Otzi

Thanks for listening. Stay safe

*Cancon

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through The Looking Glass CFRU April 14 2024 9 pm

 Here's the playlist I Want You ... Mark Tara * Tux (Your Body Fill Me, Boo) ... US Girls * Mango ... Soran * Seabright ... Don Ross * I...