Monday, March 15, 2021

ThroughTheLookingGlassCFRU Mar 17 2021 10 pm

 Here is the playlist.

I Got My Mojo Workin' ...The Electric Prunes

We Can Make It Together ... The Strawbs

Don't fear The Reaper ... Blue Oyster Cult

Time ... Brandon Child *

Big Picture ... Ariel Posen *

I'll Wait For you ... Joshua Sade James *

Gullwing Doors ... Fruit Bats

Fun All Day ... The Squad *

Lost My Job ... Church of Trees *

Over My Head ... Monowhales *

Too Late ... Vomiting Bunnies

Kid Gloves ... Las Venus Electric *

Independence or Death ... Ancient Relic *

Little Star ... Iskwe *

Thanks for listening.

Stay safe

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through The Looking Glass CFRU April 28 2024 9 pm

 Here's the playlist. Great Big Smile ... The Wesleys * Running Out ... Non La * Mountain ... Parlour Panther * Run Johnny Run ... Lynne...