Thursday, September 5, 2024

Through The Looking Glass CFRU Sept 8 2024 9 pm

Here's the playlist

I Like What You Bring Out In Me ...Bored At My Grandma's House

Tonight I Run Away ... Cloud Cult

Stars ... Sophie Chaussee (intro by Melanie)

Hey Hey ... Sam Weber *

Get Out Of My Head ... Noah Fine *

Dirty Dog ... Falcon Jane*

Torch Song ... The Black Fever *

Got You On The Run ... Cuff The Duke *

Darling of the CBC ... Halcyon Loop *

Magic Wand ... Energy Slime *

Bone Dry ... Blood

FFS ... The Exact Opposite

Snake Eyes ... Evil Elvis *

Crazy Zone ... Whiskey of Blood

Blood Magic ... Striker *

The Poison Pill (extro) ... Secret Beaches *

Thanks for listening

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through The Looking Glass CFRU Oct 23 8 pm

Here's the playlist Take The Punches ... Wild Remedy * Cali Longform ... Sam Weber * All In My Head ... The Linda Lindas Here Comes the ...